Great Dane Stud Dogs
Welcome to Great Dane Stud Dogs!
This website is dedicated to assisting reputable Great Dane breeders by providing information about stud dogs who are available for use via frozen semen, fresh-chilled semen, and/or natural cover. There are so many wonderful stud dogs available in this breed but finding and locating them can often be very challenging if the dog is not currently being campaigned or advertised. This database is intended to include both living and deceased stud dogs and semen that is stored both within and outside of the United States. Please see below for a few guidelines:
- To submit a listing for a stud you own or whose semen you own breeding unit(s) on, please complete the form on the Submission page.
- The stud dog must be available and documentation/testing in order for resulting litters to be registered by the American Kennel Club. See the AKC website for guidelines.
- The stud dog must be from show lines although an AKC Champion title is not required.
- One photo and one pedigree (in photo format) or as a link to the Quintessa pedigree database (if applicable) may be submitted with your listing. Please email files to [email protected]
- To remove a listing if a stud dog is no longer available, please send an email request to the email above.
- All breeding unit(s) are available at the sole discretion of the owner. It is not uncommon for there to be very limited semen left on older dogs and it is the right of the semen owner to decide if and when that semen is used. Please be respectful of this condition.